[swift-users] Ubuntu repositories changed

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sat Nov 27 10:09:18 CET 2010

Hi,

Because the latest version of ubuntu requires packages to be
authenticated, we had to do some modifications to the layout of the
Swift ubuntu package repositories. Use the following apt lines to get
updates of our betas:

deb http://swift.im/packages/ubuntu/maverick beta main
deb-src http://swift.im/packages/ubuntu/maverick beta main

To get updates for Lucid, replace maverick by lucid. To get
development builds, replace beta by development.

To authenticate our packages, you will need to add our key to the list
of trusted sources (using synaptic or apt-key). Our key can be found
at https://swift.im/keys/packages.key

Cheers,
Remko