[swift-users] How to join the chat swift at rooms.swift.im

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 13 09:53:55 CEST 2011

Now that Swift 1.0 on MeeGo 1.2 starts for me,
I've tried to join the chat mentioned at http://swift.im/discussion/
How do I do this with Swift?

Looks like I need to get an account, but I have no idea how
to do this with Swift? Wouldn't it be cool to be able to directly
connect without hassles to this chat once Swift has started?

Regards,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member