[swift-users] Interested student

Gatlin Johnson rokenrol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:54:18 CET 2011

Hello,

My name is Gatlin Johnson. I'm a CS undergrad at UT Austin. I'm an
avid IM user and have been very impressed with the simplicity of
Swift. I was excited to read on Planet Qt that Swift was accepted into
GSoC, and I would very much like to participate. I am especially
interested in integrating jingle into swiften, as swiften would have
the potential to be _the_ cross platform a/v xmpp library. I don't
want to spam the mailing list with a long and unsolicited plea, but if
you are interested in talking more I am happy to be of service. Thanks
much,

Gatlin