[swift-users] Interested student

Gatlin Johnson rokenrol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:22:36 CET 2011

Well, I'm game then. I learnt C++ from Stroustrup's course at A&M and
have dabbled with Qt for a few personal projects (including a dead
attempt to wrap libpurple in a qt lib).

Professionally I work in Python and PHP depending on client
constraints, which may scare everyone but I really don't care about
language wars and I'm not constrained by any particular idiom.

School and work get in the way of my cooler aspirations so if I could
merge work with a cooler aspiration then this would be much more
efficient.

What else would you like to know, and what do you need / want help with?

I appreciate the prompt feedback.

Sent from my I-Phone