[swift-users] Changing presence for MUC...

Marc Neeley neeleym at ociweb.com
Thu Mar 1 20:04:06 CET 2012

Is there a way to change the presence indication in Swift::MUC for a
connected client. I have successfully started a Client session and have
joined a MUC session, but I'm not clear how to change the MUC presence
state. This is a bot type of client and I don't want it to drop the
connection, but I would like it to give an indication of it's state and/or
presence status. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marc