[swift-users] problem tracking/transparancy (Re: bugs/wishlist/features)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 28 17:13:04 CEST 2014

Am Sonntag, 27. April 2014 03:17:45 schrieb ghostlands at hush.com:
> Still - it would be nice as a user to somehow get
> notified of the bug # etc. so that I can follow development and ask
> questions in a *time-relevant* fashion.

I agree that there is some value to see if a problem has already been reported
or has been worked on. It saves my time and avoid frustation
of an "oh, we already know" or "is fixed in hg:tip since two weeks".

> "We also hope that reporting through mail or the MUC is
> easier for our users than having to deal with a bug tracker."

Learning yet another tracker and getting yet another account
is annoying, so yes, getting listened to via email or chat is very cool!

Maybe both can be combined. :)