[swift-users] problem tracking/transparancy (Re: bugs/wishlist/features)

ghostlands at hush.com ghostlands at hush.com
Wed Apr 30 11:31:03 CEST 2014

I'm actually using Psi+ mainly now, but only because of it's OTR
plugin, which unfortunately doesn't even work with the latest
versions, meaning that in trade I get to worry about
vulnerabilities which may not have been closed. Plus the Linux
OTR version is complicated to install for average users I try to
solicit it to.

Features like "an option to not only turn on a character count
for your messages, but also whether that should be rendered as
normal
text, or faux-LCD style" are exactly why I don't like Psi+, it
feels so
cluttered and over-accessorized. Swift's design is so much more
streamlined and purpose-driven. My compliments to whomever wrote the
style guide :)