[swift-users] NetBSD patches for swift-2.0

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Sun Jan 19 17:08:04 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

On 17 January 2014 13:07, Thomas Klausner <tk at giga.or.at> wrote:
> build. Are you interested in seeing these?

Thanks for offering this, but it's probably not necessary just at this time.
The 2.x branch is already dated, and CLang's warning reporting tends
to grow quite fast, which is probably why you are getting a lot of
warnings. We try to keep an eye on recent CLang warnings on the master
branch, and there's a patch in the queue that should fix the latest
(C++11) Clang warnings we have.

We would be interested in getting compilation warnings on different
platforms once we are in the 3.0 beta/RC stage, at which time we try
to have zero warnings.

Thanks!
Remko