[swift-users] Where is the key getting created?

Travis Loyd fun.tloyd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:18:32 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm working to use the Swiften library for internal communication on
a personal project.

I've rewritten my project a few times, and so have quite a bit of
experience with Swiften.

Currently, I have been trying to understand where the TLS certificate is
being created.  So far I haven't been able to track that step down.  I see
calls to 'setCertificate' & 'addTLSCertificate', but where is the
certificate being created?  (Whether SChannel or OpenSSL)

Thank you very much ahead of time.  Really appreciate the assist.

-- Travis