[swift-users] [ANN] Swift 3.0 released!

Tobias Markmann tmarkmann at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:21:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

we are pleased to announce the availability of Swift 3.0, an XMPP client
focused on usability and security.
It is our first release for 3 years and includes bug fixes and new features
like:
- File-transfer using Jingle File Transfer
- Simple continuation of 1-to-1 chats in group chats
- Keyword highlighting ( http://swift.im/blog/keyword-highlighting )
- Simple blocking of contacts using Blocking Command
- Compact roster setting that hides avatars and status messages
- Quick contact search filter in roster
- and more.

For the full changelog see https://swift.im/docs/changelog-3-0.html .

Swift 3.0 is available on Windows, OS X and Linux. Binary releases are
available for Windows, OS X and Debian on https://swift.im/downloads.html .

Thanks to all our contributors of code, translations, testing, ideas and
other support.

Cheers.