[swift-users] Error on Close

Thanos Doukoudakis thanos.doukoudakis at isode.com
Fri Jul 28 12:52:48 UTC 2017

Hi Steve

Thank you for providing us with the crash dumps. We are working on this
issue, but we are unable to replicate it. Could you please provide us
with some additional information to help the investigation?
Which server and version are you connecting to (M-Link, ejabberd, Openfire)?

  * Can you send us the contents of system-settings.xml and if you are
    using any of the translations that ship with Swift?
  * Do you remove and/or reinsert the smart card during the client
    session that leads to the crash?
  * Which smart card reader do you use?
  * Is the crash consistent every time you close Swift or does it happen
    some of the time?

Kindest Regards,

Thanos