[swift-users] Single-Sign On SSO with Swift Client Openfire Server Windows 2016 Windows 10

Butch MacDougall butch.macdougall at junotech.com
Mon Mar 20 14:20:57 UTC 2017

All,
              I am looking for documentation (instructions) on how to setup Single-Sign On SSO with Swift Client Openfire Server Windows 2016 Windows 10. I know that for SSO with Openfire and Spark client, they would setup Java Kerberos authentication and there are a few different guides for doing so. I have read the "ISODE SWIFT Kerberos Active Directory and Single Sign On.pdf" whitepaper, so it looks like it should support, via GSSAPI, but there are not clear instructions on how to do so. I want my users that have already authenticated (in Active Directory via standard login or Smart Card login) to be able to have SSO for their Swift client into a local Openfire Server.

Thanks,
              Butch