[swift-users] Swift 1.0 Released

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Mon Apr 18 20:59:50 CEST 2011

Finally!

After 2 years of development, we’re happy to finally announce the
first full release of the Swift IM client!

     http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/

In this first release, we have focused on building a user-friendly
messaging client, with all the basic features you would typically need
for having real-time conversations. In future versions (which are
already in the works as we speak), we will be extending Swift with
more features.

We would like to thank Isode for sponsoring time for Kevin to work on
Swift, Flosoft for providing our download infrastructure, Dave
Cridland for the logo, all the translators who helped us make Swift
available in different languages, all the code contributors, all of
whom should be listed on our About page ( http://swift.im/about/ ),
and all our beta testers for giving us feedback and bugreports
throughout the whole development period!

cheers,
Remko