[swift-users] Adding libdir and includedir variables for avahi in build options

Mazhe vmazhe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:12:20 CET 2011

Hi,

Currently testing the swift beta on freebsd, I've noticed that there
weren't any option to specify the paths for avahi libraries and
headers (not in /usr hierarchy in this os). May I submit this small
patch to add the possibility of defining other avahi paths?

Thanks for your promising work!

-- Mazhe

PS. Maybe this would need another thread, but is it planned for swift
to support multiple account login in the future?