[swift-users] GSOC

Mariusz Okrój okrojmariusz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:18:58 CET 2011

Hello,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mariusz Okrój and I'm studying at
Gdansk University of Technology. I'm in my 6th semester.

My interest area include algorithms and apllication developement. I'm
familiar with c++ and java. I'm ready to learn new things(e.g. unit
testing).

I would like to work on project connected with keeping chat history.

I would appreciate an additional information about it.
How chat history should be keep on remote server? Have you any assumptions?

--
Mariusz Okrój