[swift-users] Changing presence for MUC...

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 20:58:45 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Marc Neeley <neeleym at ociweb.com> wrote:
> I apologize, but when I turn the client tracing on in the code, the output
> appears to be encrypted. Is there some sort of switch that removes that?

The two signals you want are in CoreClient (and so also in Client):

157 >   >   >   /**
158 >   >   >    * Emitted when the client receives data.
159 >   >   >    *
160 >   >   >    * This signal is emitted before the XML data is parsed,
161 >   >   >    * so this data is unformatted.
162 >   >   >    */
163 >   >   >   boost::signal<void (const SafeByteArray&)> onDataRead;
164
166 >   >   >    * Emitted when the client sends data.
167 >   >   >    *
168 >   >   >    * This signal is emitted after the XML was serialized, and·
169 >   >   >    * is unformatted.
170 >   >   >    */
171 >   >   >   boost::signal<void (const SafeByteArray&)> onDataWritten;

/K