[swift-users] hi i am a new student [GSoC]

Muralidhar Reddy smuralireddy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:46:10 CET 2012

I am interested in the idea "conversation history" (keeping records of the
conversation ). I am totally new to open source and would like to
participate in this project. I know C++ programming to an extent. I would
like to learn Qt Gui's and would like to learn all that required to
participate in this project.
It would be a lot helpful if I could know a place where I could start my
learning process.
What all should i learn inorder to be a part of your project ?
thanks
S.Muralidhar Reddy