[swift-users] Linking errors with latest git versions...

Marc Neeley neeleym at ociweb.com
Mon Mar 26 08:05:54 CEST 2012

In executing swiften-config.exe -cflags I get the following:

c:\dev\tools\swift\Swiften\Config>swiften-config --cflags

/DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB /DBOOST_SYSTEM_NO_DEPRECATED /DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION=2
/D_

WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 /DIDNA_STATIC /DXML_STATIC /D_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0
/Ic:/dev

/tools/swift/Swiften/Config/../.. /Ic:/dev/tools/swift/Swiften/Config/../..
/Ic:

/dev/tools/swift/Swiften/Config/../..\3rdParty\LibIDN\src
/Ic:/dev/tools/swift/S

wiften/Config/../..\3rdParty\LibIDN\stubs\win32
/Ic:/dev/tools/swift/Swiften/Con

fig/../..\3rdParty\ZLib\src
/Ic:/dev/tools/swift/Swiften/Config/../..\3rdParty\E

xpat\src /Ic:\OpenSSL-Win32\include

Obviously the /D_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0 is set such that the conflict will
occur.  Is there a flag for SCons that I can use to set this to 2?

Thanks,

Marc