[swift-users] Linking errors with latest git versions...

Marc Neeley neeleym at ociweb.com
Mon Mar 26 17:15:54 CEST 2012

Yeah...I had tried your earlier suggestion of debug=1, but it didn't seem to have an effect. I think you have to intercept that in SCons  as a command line parameter and process it into changing CPPFLAGS on your own and that wasn't in the SConscript files that I could find, so debug=1 didn't have an effect. The set_iterator_debug_level is probably a better way to go since the VC++ environment can now take of up to 3 different values of 0,1, or 2  rather than just Debug or Release. So going forward maybe you guys need to think about what you want to the default to be (say 2 which is Debug)  and then document the ability to change it in the config.py file like I did below.

Marc