[swift-users] Disconnected with error NoSupportedAuthMechanismsError

Arshad, Farrukh Farrukh_Arshad at mentor.com
Fri Jul 19 15:09:55 CEST 2013

Greetings All,

I am using the swiften library to connect to XMPP Server (eJabber) via my client. I am doing simple connection with my server and testing the EchoBot example shown at link http://swift.im/swiften/guide/#Example-EchoBot2.

I have configured my server to force TLS authentication. But whenever I try to connect using EchoBot client I got the disconnected with the error NoSupportedAuthMechanismsError. When I remove the TLS authentication from server I can connect to it without issues and can receive messages as well.

Any thoughts why this is happening. Thank you.

Regards,
Farrukh Arshad.