[swift-users] about sound control (Re: bugs/wishlist/features)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 28 17:08:39 CEST 2014

Ghostlands,

just a few comments:

Am Sonntag, 27. April 2014 03:17:45 schrieb ghostlands at hush.com:
> I personally do not like global controls for app behaviors, and
> don't think such behavior is elegant.

I believe there are use cases for it: Think that you are now entering
a quiet working area, now I want to turn down all apps.
For I switch from leasure time to deep working more,
now some notifications should be preferred.
I think the user will then try to solve the task:
How I can be sure that I have done all settings.

On the other hand your use case also exist, if a users thinks from
the application perspective: e.g. I am now doing communications and this
coming in sound is too loud.

Bernhard