[swift-users] NetBSD patches for swift-2.0

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Wed Jan 15 19:00:58 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

> I haven't tried compiling with gcc or on other platforms, so I hope
> this works there as well; if not, I can test other patches you'd
> suggest for tackling that issue.

Thanks a lot for the patches. It looks like these patches will have
issues on other platforms, though. We will see if we can fix this in a
way that works for other platforms too.

The lock_guard problem was due to a missing include, and has been
fixed on the master and swift-2.x branch already.

The Qt problem is a strange one. Which Qt are you using, Qt4 or Qt5?

thanks,
Remko