[swift-users] problem tracking/transparancy (Re: bugs/wishlist/features)

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Thu May 1 16:42:21 CEST 2014

I am using Gajim which fits fairly well for my needs, yet I must admit
that Swift has a rare, well refined and very prestigious User Interface.

Even though I am in favor of clients such as Gajim and Psi because of
customisations, as Kevin wrote below, I believe that Swift is vitally
an important project for the purpose of making XMPP, finally, popular.