[swift-users] Compiling in VS 2013

Dennis Rutherford Dennis at baroan.com
Mon Sep 8 19:25:32 CEST 2014

Sorted it;

VS 2013 differs from older versions a little bit. Had to add

#include <algorithm>

to win_iocp_io_service.ipp (at line 19) if it matters.

Also, don't know what was up with the Certificate checker either but  did this:

//http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa380196(v=vs.85).aspx
//PP_SMARTCARD_READER == 43 == (0x2B)
//if (!CryptGetProvParam(hprov, PP_SMARTCARD_READER, (BYTE *)&smartCardReader, &bufferLength, 0)) {
if (!CryptGetProvParam(hprov, 43, (BYTE *)&smartCardReader, &bufferLength, 0)) {