[swift-users] Multiple Accounts

Steve Koch steve at the-kochs.com
Wed Jun 3 12:19:53 UTC 2015

New to Swift and so far very pleased.  I'm using it because I needed a xmpp
client that supports client certs.  I was using Pidgin and it didn't.  Now
if Swift could just allow me to be logged in to multiple xmpp servers at the
same time, it would be perfect.  I saw previous dialogue on this in the
mailing list, so I realize you're aware of this.  Just chiming in so you
know others are interested in that functionality as well.  Thanks.

Steve