[swift-users] Where is the key getting created?

Travis Loyd fun.tloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 04:17:03 UTC 2015

Thank you, this helped me to perform a lot more relevant tracing.  However,
I'm still not seeing a "default" certification.  Is there a default
certificate created one time, or perhaps each time Swift runs?  I can see
in the code where it is loading profiles which were saved, but in the
registry none of them seem to have a certificate set... so I figure they
must be using a default.  "certificateFile_" & "certificateString" (In
MainController.cpp & QtLoginWindow.cpp) seems to always be empty.  I was
able to bring up CryptUIDlgSelectCertificateFromStore, but that seems more
related to choose a specifc cert to use rather than something being
generated first run & used automatically.  (I'm in the swift-2.0 download)