[swift-users] Swift for Windows.

James Latham jrlathamjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:12:13 UTC 2016

I have been trying to get Swift for Windows working for quite a long time.
Thanks to tinysun for help in finally getting this done.

I eventually did a clean-sweep of all of the Swift for Windows elements on
my machine.  I then reinstalled Swift for Windows.

It worked.

Unfortunately soon I will be moving from Window 10 on the 64AMD to the
iMac.  Therefore I won't be able to use Swift for Windows.  However porting
Swift to Windows is an excellent concept to further the use of Swift.

Jim Latham