[swift-users] Error on Close

Steve Koch steve at the-kochs.com
Mon Jun 19 11:47:46 UTC 2017

When I close Swift, I am getting a "Swift has stopped working" window
popping up.  I first noticed this error on Swift 4.0 beta2 and I am still
seeing it with rc2.  I didn't see it with previous 3.x versions.  I am using
certificates and the
"<disconnectOnCardRemoval>false</disconnectOnCardRemoval>" setting in
system-settings.xml, if that's of any significance.  Otherwise, it is
working fine, just not shutting down cleanly.
Steve