[swift-users] Can the reply bar be made multiple lines?

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at isode.com
Tue May 15 09:26:37 UTC 2018

Hi Arno,

> On 30 Apr 2018, at 17:46, Arno wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is it t all possible to have the reply bar be made variable so we can drag it to make it larger? I have users writing multiple lines as a reply, but they cannot go back and review their response before sending it.

The text input (reply bar) should just grow naturally as you type into it. If you’re not seeing this could you let us know exactly which version of Swift (from the About dialog) on which platform/version, please?

It should do something like this as you type:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p1pkokig4g998pp/Screenshot%202018-05-15%2010.24.56.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zg8d50r3xjr93d/Screenshot%202018-05-15%2010.25.26.png?dl=0

/K