[swift-users] Minor interface issues

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Feb 21 11:56:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

today I saw a 100% cpu on the dialog that asks me if I'd trust that server
certificate.

Also I've somehow managed to get the client certificate button pressed, this
is probably a setting left from some experiments, however I did not see it
month later and did not get the idea that this button was pressed.
There was an error message like
"wrong password or bad certificate"
and I wasn't sure what my problem was.
My suggestion is: Make the difference better between "client certicicate" is
configured and tried and "no client certificate".

Observed on Debian GNU/Linux  using swift-im       4.0.2-1
from the swift-im repo.

Does it makes sense to report those two minor issues to
https://github.com/swift/swift/issues ?
They might as well be upstream issues with Qt.

Thanks for publishing Swift-IM as Free Software! :)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
www.intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3