|author||Remko Tronçon <email@example.com>||2010-11-11 20:28:29 (GMT)|
|committer||Remko Tronçon <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-11-11 20:28:29 (GMT)|
Fixed compilation for newer versions of boost.
This may break VS2008 compilation. If it does, we should add a conditional include path with stdint.h in it.
Diffstat (limited to '3rdParty/LibIDN/stubs')
2 files changed, 7 insertions, 40 deletions
diff --git a/3rdParty/LibIDN/stubs/win32/inttypes.h b/3rdParty/LibIDN/stubs/win32/inttypes.h
index e69de29..22a53b1 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,7 @@
+typedef __int64 ssize_t;
+typedef _W64 int ssize_t;
diff --git a/3rdParty/LibIDN/stubs/win32/stdint.h b/3rdParty/LibIDN/stubs/win32/stdint.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,40 +0,0 @@
-/* Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- Written by Adam Strzelecki <email@example.com>
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License
- as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1,
- or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
- 02110-1301, USA. */
-#define _AC_STDINT_H 1
-#define uint8_t unsigned char
-#define uint16_t unsigned short
-#define uint32_t unsigned int
-#define int8_t signed char
-#define int16_t signed short
-#define int32_t signed int
-#define gint16 int16_t
-typedef __int64 ssize_t;
-typedef _W64 int ssize_t;