[swift-users] Swift - Multiple Sessions

Utkarsh Dixit utkarsh.dixit11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:11:03 UTC 2015

Hey,

Maybe we could build a command line flag , but not make it active by
default, similar to what Mitch suggested (the outlook.exe /recycle ) switch
and then give instructions to users on how to activate that flag. Similar
to what is done here, by outlook.

https://support.office.com/en-sg/article/Command-line-switches-for-Microsoft-Office-Outlook-2007-92de9e0b-4f97-42a2-8e02-89c4a8294916

Regards,
Utkarsh