[swift-users] Swift - Multiple Sessions

Mitch Meyer mmeyer at heacock.com
Tue Mar 31 14:47:18 UTC 2015

All,

I think the command line option is a great fix. It would solve my issue for sure, I could just deploy a new shortcut with the option enabled. Not sure how hard that is from a developer side of things.

You ask how important this is, I would say it’s pretty important. Most consumer IM clients can’t open more than one copy at a time (e.g. AIM, Trillian, Pidgin, etc.) I’ve tried a bunch and Swift is the only one that’s simple enough to deploy to users who don’t understand or care about IM protocols and other advanced stuff. This item is really the only thing that makes it more difficult to use.

Thanks,
Mitch