[swift-users] Swift 4.0 RC6 released

Tobias M tmarkmann at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:47:06 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce Swift 4.0 RC6, hopefully our final release candidate for Swift 4.0.

Feel free to grab the latest builds and tarballs from http://swift.im/releases.html <http://swift.im/releases.html>. A high-level changelog is available on the release page.

Major changes since Swift 4.0 RC5 include:
- Small usability fixes in Carbons ( XEP-0280 ) handling and Windows installer
- Fix crashes related to room invitations, layout handling, and vCard handling
- And smaller bug fixes

Please let us know how you get along with the new release candidate and if you encounter any issues.

Thanks to all our contributors.

Cheers,
Tobi