[swift-users] swift compile fails on Fedora 13

Matthew Chan talcite at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 06:33:52 CEST 2011

Hi Remko,

I might have discovered an issue when using the dynamic version of Swiften.
It looks like there's some classes that didn't get moved into the Includes
folder, which sets off some unresolved #includes problems.

A few examples would be the SessionStream, StanzaAckRequester,
StanzaAckResponder, EventOwner, and EventLoop classes.

Sometimes it appears that the entire folder is missing, sometimes just the
header file. When I run the static compile, the object files show up in the
Swiften folder though. Not sure if this is an scons problem or something
else.

Thanks for your help,
Matt